Sometimes, when faced with crushing poverty, the temptation is to say ‘it’s all too hard’.
We take a different approach, EVERY LIFE IS IMPORTANT, so every little thing we can do to improve the health, education, welfare and self-sustainability of our friends in Ethiopia, means one less person has to endure a life locked in poverty.
There are a number of ways you can support the Fullife Foundation.
Make a donation through this website:
- All donations $2 and above are tax-deductible.
- Donate a clean birthing kit for $3 to change a mother’s. life
- Donate at Fullife Pharmacy, an Alliance Pharmacy, or one which supports the Fullife Foundation.
- Keep up to date on the latest updates on our work in Africa.
- Spread the word, tell your friends!
Run a packing session for the BKFA:
- Get your friends together to prepare and pack these amazing 6-piece kits for mothers at risk in Africa.
Run a fund raiser for the Fullife Foundation;
- Some of the Pharmacy Alliance pharmacies that support us have run events in-store to raise money and awareness of our work. These include awareness days, pyjama days, cake stalls, purple clothing days, creating displays, and using company support to provide gifts that can be sold/auctioned with all funds going to the Fullife Foundation.